When you can’t really write you post song lyrics, or you do memes and quizzes.
1. last place you were: (wow, that’s a vague question, I’ll treat it as a travel question): Southern CA.
2. last soda: Probably mountain dew but god knows how long ago. I don’t really like soda. Though I do like jack and coke or cuba libras.
3. last kiss: too fucking long ago.
4. last movie seen: Bukowski: Born into This, which was brilliant.
5. last CD you listened to: Disney Bossa Nova. Pretty fucking close to brilliant, if you’re a disney fan and/or a bossa nova fan (I’m both).
6. last bubble bath: Alone? Um. Decades.
7. last time you cried: I never cry. Ever. Really.
8. last alcoholic beverage: A tasty chardonnay that I wish I’d written down the name of. It went well with Resident Evil.
9. have you ever gotten drunk and thrown up: Pretty much all of my twenties was spent drunk, though remarkably little actual thrwoing up. That I can remember, anyway. It’s been a long long set of years since the last time though.
8 “Have you evers”
1. have you ever dated someone twice: yes, i guess you could say that.
2. have you ever been cheated on: define ‘cheat’.
3. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: I never regret a kiss
4. have you ever fallen in love: all too often
5. have you ever been depressed: i used to think i never got depressed. Now, I wait for the day I’m not.
6. have you ever hit another person: Yes. Not often enough though. My life is filled with those who deserve it who I let slide.
7. have you ever skinny dipped: I own a hot tub. So, you know, yeah, lots.
7 states you’ve been to:
HI, OR, TX, WA, FL, DC, ID, IA, LA, MT, UT, WY, MD, VA, IL. That’s more than seven but I can never stop.
6 things you’ve done today.
1) Made coffee
2) Been called a twisted old fuck
3) Written up a stupid meme
4) driven kids to school
5) thought ‘*sigh*’
6) considered not going to work
But it’s only 9am am.
5 favorite things in no particular order (i’m going utterly random here)
the smell of a woman’s sweat
my tony creed skull ring
the feeling of being deep under water at night, with the lights out. Utter, complete peace.
hot, strong coffee
A woman’s face when she comes – to quote a stupid teevee show, when you’ve seen a woman’s come face, you’ve seen her soul.
4 favorite colors
I don’t really do favorite colors, which drives my kids crazy since they like to think of people as being somehow defined by their favorites; as they say in High Fidelity, “It’s not what you are like, it’s what you like that matters”
But if I have to pick:
1) Olive drab (The color people so often call khaki, but it’s Not Fucking Khaki, it’s OD. Khaki is *tan*).
2) British Racing Green (this is the color of my motorcycle, one of the reasons I love t his motorcycle).
3) Gray – one of the predominant colors in my wardrobe.
3 people you can tell anything to.
There are tiers of this. There’s true anything, deepest-darkest, then there’s the ‘trust them with my life’, then there’s ‘know me really well’. I’m not gonna detail who lives in each tier, by Brutha Ray is on the list of three if I have to pick just three. One of the crazy people who help me stay sane, and I hope I’m that back for him.
2 things you want to do before you die:
Only two? Two at random then:
1) Write a novel
2) Publish something.
1 thing you regret:
My regrets live deep in my soul. They turn a knife in my gut. They are few, the things I truly regret, but they are wounds that won’t heal.
And of course no tags. Steal or Don’t.