I can’t seem to find any time or inspiration to write anything. So a few quick updates.
- Go celebrate halloween – pagan or otherwise, candy or black midnight rites, carnal or child-like. But have yourself some horrific fun. For myself. I’m planning to hand out candy to cute teenage girls and try to scare them a little.
- I managed to hurt myself at the gym friday, tearing or spraining or straining something in my left bicep, to the point where I could not stretch out my left arm friday. Not that I mind; I’m better now and it didn’t stop me from maintaining my workout, though curls are out for another day or two.
- My kids are dressed for halloween as an egyptian high priestess, and as medusa. I have cool kids.
- I just got Resident Evil 4. I’ll come up for air in a week, meanwhile, I need a Green Herb or a First Aid Spray.
- I got my nipples pierced saturday. And boy is this feeling distracting, I keep wanting to play with them.
- I’ve now seen Sahara four times. Wow, do my kids like this movie.
I’ll try to expand on some of this later, but for now, dammit, I have work to do.